Last week, we had a young woman named Luu Nguyen come into our Printed Textiles class to film students working and our professor explaining what exactly Fibers entails. Luu was filming for an online article for the State Press that a student by the name of Mackenzie McCreary was writing about some of the lesser known or odder majors out there at Arizona State. Here is the link to the article titled Major Breakthrough: A Survey of Surreptitious Studies.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Hey #artists! What's another way you've found to make #money with your #art? 11 months ago
- On page 136 of 224 of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondō goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 1 year ago
- This is exactly what I needed to hear today. Thank you @LuBellWoo! twitter.com/LuBellWoo/stat… 1 year ago
- Why is it that when you're sick on some sort of transit system (planes, trains, etc.) your nose runs more when people sit near you? :( 1 year ago
- Knitting Needle Update: The sock needles have been found. #knitting 1 year ago
- 3D Fibers Advanced Surface Design arizona state art art fairs artist artist spotlight asu Balboa Park Benedictine bio Bizarre Bazaar Blue October book books botanical garden coffee ComicCon crochet Disney double treadle environment Facebook FAN fiber art fiber artist fiber factory fibers french knots gallery goals homework internship knitting lendrum Maker Faire museum museums music needlearts needlepoint portfolio press Printed Textiles Progress Report project Rhinebeck San Diego self realization fellowship Sheep and Wool Festival shibori show spinning spinning wheel Studio Sunnyslope Art Walk TED The National Needlearts Association The New York State Sheep and Wool Festival thought TNNA travel Unique LA update watercolor watercolor painting writing prompt yarn